E-collar is a tool that provides a blunt stimulation that is very similar to what we(human) use during physiotherapy. This e-collar class will cover all of our five basic obedience commands and the basic foundation and proper usage and understanding of the e-collar in 8 sessions with a small group of participants. During each lesson, you will be working and training with your own dog.
What to Expect:
- Step-by-Step hands-on Training in a small group setting at our facility
- Insight into your dog behavior and personalities
- Advice and guidance of possible emerging unwanted behaviours
- Our unique way of using the E-Collar for clarity and trust building
What the program covers:
- An introduction to e-collar
- How to properly use the e-collar
- How to properly fit the e-collar on your dog
- Our revolutionary way of using the e-collar
- Commands covered: Sit, Come (recall), Down, Place, Heel
- One outdoor lesson
- One outdoor final test
This program is not suitable for you and your dog if:
- Your dog has major unwanted bad habits
- Your dog has behavioural issues.
- You have no time to work with your dog on a daily basis
Each lesson is 60 minutes.
The program starts when there are at least 2 registrees and at a maximum of 6 registrees. To register, drop us a PM or contact us via email.
+ E-collar Class uses e-collar. Price does not include e-collar
Next class opening: 12th January 2020
We are AVS ACCREDITATED, we can conduct trainings for Scheduled Dogs (I and II) and dogs that are required to be trained by AVS.